Postagens Recentes

Bem Vindo ao AM-Blues

Muddy Waters


-------------------------------------------------------

Muddy Waters - Down To Earth - 1966



Brand New House
Chicago Blues
Diving Duck
Doctor Blues
Down On Sarah Street
Down To Earth
Heart Loaded With Trouble
Im A Fool
Look Like Twins
My Home Is In The Delta
My Man
Nobody Knows
Nobody Knows Chicago Like I Do
Popcorn Man
Shimmy Baby
Spann Blues
Steel Mill Blues
Taint Nobodys Bizness If I Do

Muddy Waters - Mud In Your Ear - 1973



Diggin My Potatoes
Excuse Me Baby
Long Distance Call
Mud In Your Ear
Natural Wig
Sad Day Uptown
Sting It
Top Of The Boogaloo
Watch Dog
Whyd You Do Me

Muddy Waters - Woodstock Album - 1975



Born With Nothing
Caldonia
Fox Squirrel
Funny Sounds
Going Down To Main Street
Kansas City
Let The Good Times Roll
Love Deep As The Ocean
Why Are People Like That

Muddy Waters - Hard Again - 1977



Bus Driver
Crosseyed Cat
Deep Down In Florida
I Cant Be Satisfied
I Want To Be Loved
Jealous Hearted Man
Little Girl
Mannish Boy
The Blues Had A Baby And They Named It Rock And Roll
Walking Through The Park

Muddy Waters - Tower Theater-(Johnny Winter) - 1977



Blow Wind Blow
Blues Had A Baby
Cotton Jam
Crosscut Saw
Got My Mojo Workin
Hideaway
Hoochie Coochie Man
Last Night
Mannish Boy
Oh Baby
Talk To Your Daughter
Trouble No More
Walkin Thru The Park

Muddy Waters - Im Ready - 1978



Baby Please Dont Go
Blow Wind Blow
Caldonia
Corrina Corrina
Floyds Guitar Blues
Hoochie Coochie Man
Howlin Wolf
I Got My Mojo Working
Screamin And Cryin
Soon Forgotten

Muddy Waters - Mississippi-Live - 1979



Baby Please Dont Go
Deep Down In Florida
Deep Down In Florida (Edit)
Howling Wolf
Mannish Boy
Nine Below Zero
Shes Nineteen Years Old
Streamline Woman

Muddy Waters - King Bee - 1981



Champagne And Reefer
Clouds In My Heart
Deep Down In Flordia
Forever Lonely
I Feel Like Going Home
I Wont Go On
Im A King Bee
Keep Me In Trouble
Mean Old Frisco Blues
No Escape From The Blues
Sad Sad Day
Too Young To Know

Muddy Waters - And Dizzy Gillespie - 1996



Baby Please Dont Go
Baby Rock & Roll
Down Broke Down
Got My Mojo Working
Harmonica Rockin
Hoochie Coochie Man
Kansas City
Key Little Highway
Luthers Blues
Nicest Blues
Portnoys Blues
So Long

Muddy Waters - Live At Newport-(Otis Spann) - 1997



Baby Please Dont Go
Goodbye Newport Blues
Got My Brand On You
Got My Mojo Workin (Part1 )
Got My Mojo Workin (Part2 )
I Feel So Good
Im Your Hoochie Coochie Man
Soon Forgotten
Tiger In Your Tank



†Åm/ßlüës